The 2017 RAM 1500 Has How Many Trims? Plenty for Butler, PA to Choose From!
— Ram Trucks Canada (@RamTrucksCanada) November 22, 2016
If you’re in Butler, PA or the greater western Pennsylvania area and you’re looking for the Swiss Army knife of trucks, look no further than the 2017 RAM 1500. It’s got plenty of trims to choose from, and even within those nine trims, there are cab configurations and box sizes to sort through. This means you can find the perfect tool for whatever jobs you have on your plate. Join us below for a quick rundown of the different trims of the RAM 1500 lineup and we’ll share some details on the ones we think Butler, PA drivers will be especially interested in.
- RAM 1500 Tradesman—This entry-level trim is great, arriving with a standard 3.6-liter V6 mated to a standard 8-Speed Automatic 845RE Transmission. This drivetrain persists throughout the trim tree as standard, but there is a more powerful available 5.7-liter V8 HEMI® engine, and there’s even an available 3.0-liter V6 EcoDiesel engine, so options abound.
- RAM 1500 Express
- RAM 1500 Lone Star—While this trim delivers some great features and unique styling, it’s only available in Texas, putting it just a bit out of reach for us here in Butler, PA.
- RAM 1500 Big Horn—Butler, PA drivers will find a lot to love in this large-and-in-charge pickup. It gives you plenty of power, but also some tech features to enjoy: ParkView® Rear Back Up camera and ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System.
- RAM 1500 Sport—For those who want to get a lot done, but look good doing it—this trim offers you plenty to be excited about. With some very premium-feeling features like a heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel and heated front seats, it’s possible to actually enjoy your morning commute. Seriously.
- RAM 1500 Laramie—On this trim, the 40/20/40 Leather-Trimmed Front Bench Seating and Premium 10-Speaker Audio System stand out as features of note.
- RAM 1500 Rebel—This trim will interest those Western PA drivers who like to take the road less traveled, which is to say, no road at all. The Rebel offers Class-Exclusive Active-Level Four-Corner Air Suspension, Front and Rear Bilstein® Monotube Performance Shocks, Rebel® Premium Cloth Bucket Seats with Radar Red Interior Accents, and Distinctive Ram Rebel® Grille and Ram Tailgate for standing out in a crowd.
- RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn—This trim takes you up a degree in terms of tech, comfort, convenience, and premium offerings, outdone only by the trim that follows it.
- RAM 1500 Limited—This trim is top-of-the-tier, perfect for those uncompromising individuals who want their cake and want to eat it too. Touches of luxury are found everywhere, and features like Keyless Enter ‘n Go™ make it easy to fall in love with.
If you’re ready to see what the the 2017 RAM 1500 lineup holds in store for you, we invite you to join us in our showroom, found on 258 Pittsburgh Road, Butler, PA. With so many options, trims, cabs, and configurations, we look forward to seeing which RAM 1500 suits you best.