Which Ram Truck Packages are Popular During the Winter? We’re Glad You Asked!
Packages are great! They’re a way to customize, specialize, or altogether personalize your pickup beyond choosing its configuration and trim level. But did you know that there are certain packages that will serve you better during winter than others? If you’re considering either the RAM 1500 or the RAM 2500 pickup trucks, take a look at some of the available packages that fare the best during the snowy season—after all, it’s not like Father Winter takes it easy on us here in Butler, Pittsburgh, Gibsonia, Cranberry Township, or Mars, PA.
— RamTrucks (@RamTrucks) January 7, 2017
We’ll start off with the most obvious winter-ready package, the Cold Weather Group. In this group, you’ll see:
- an Engine Block Heater: this makes it easier to start in the winter and reduces winter startup wear
- as well as a Winter Front Grille Cover
The next package sure to interest those trying to get through these brutal Pennsylvania winters is the Convenience Group. This package brings:
- Automatic High Beam Headlamp Control: this is able to detect ambient lighting conditions and automatically switch your headlights from high to low-beam and back. It gives you the most light for night driving, making it ideal to have during those dark, dark winter nights.
- Keyless Enter ‘n Go™: this feature lets you use the proximity key fob to unlock the door by touching the handles or the trunk button, as long as you’re within range. Inside the vehicle, you can start and stop the engine using the Start/Stop button.
- Keyless Enter ‘n Go™ allows you to unlock the vehicle by touching the door handles or the trunk button as long as the key fob is in close proximity. Once inside, you can start or stop the engine by pressing the Start/Stop button.
- Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers: let your truck handle the windshield wiping for you. It’s able to detect moisture build-up on the windshield and automatically start and adjust speed of the wipers.
Another crucial package for winter is the Heated Seats and Wheel Group. With this package, you’ll see:
- Heated Front Seats: keeping you warm on those cold winter days.
- Heated Steering Wheel
- A/C Auto Temperature Control with Dual Zone Configuration (unavailable with some configurations)
With so many great packages to choose from, you can really fine-tune your RAM 1500 or RAM 2500 pickup into the tool you need it to be. Ready to see the ins and outs of our Ram trucks for yourself? Come on into Diehl Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and we’ll make sure to get you set up with a test drive in the trim that strikes your fancy!